PTCL has introduced “Digital Video Broadcast – 2nd Generation (DVB-S2)” satellite communication service for corporate customers. Being the largest integrated telecommunications service provider in Pakistan, we are offering i-Direct DVB-S2 satellite communication services for national and international communication.
PTCL is the most experienced operator in the satellite communication domain and has extensive ground support, operations and infrastructure to serve the variety of satellite communication applications.
- ✔Support (TDMA/DVB-S2) technology for Enterprise connectivity
- ✔Services are based on advanced satellite technology, providing point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connectivity
- ✔Wide frequency spectrum
- ✔Offers high-quality satellite solutions for bandwidth requirements starting from 64Kbps to 4Mbps
- ✔Reachability: Access in remote locations for business operability
- ✔Cost Cutting: Single hop to reach the destination
- ✔Back-up to Terrestrial Networks: VSAT networks act very well as back-ups to terrestrial networks such as Leased Lines, MPLS Circuits, Broadband DSL, and Internet over Fiber due to its very high reliability
- ✔Reliability: VSAT is very reliable having the uptime of 99.95% and above
- ✔Scalability: VSAT networks is scalable to accommodate multiple locations across the globe
- ✔Rapid deployment: Deployment can be done in any region, as long as it is covered by the satellite beam.
- ✔Flexible Payment: Simplified billing as per the customer requirement
PTCL manages VSAT connectivity on different satellites and beams, which is complemented by redundant hub stations in Multan & Malach supported by highly-experienced engineering teams.
High Level Diagram: