Domestic Private Leased Circuit (DPLC)
Domestic Private Leased Circuit (DPLC) is a point-to-point leased circuit/transport channel for integrated and high-speed voice, data and video communications.
Customer to experience dedicated bandwidth, which greatly enhances speed for high volume transfers, and maximizes security and privacy. Service provisioning options include clear data transmission, audio as well as video conferencing and any other carrier communication needs.
- Transport data securely via a dedicated end-to-end facility.
- Managed capacity over nationwide core /metro transport and IP network infrastructure to ensure higher reliable bandwidth.
- Dedicated service on a point-to-point circuit enabling end-to-end transportation of high capacity transmission speed with variety of interfaces ranging from E1, FE, GE, STM-n, 10GE, OTU-n to 100GE
- Employing ASON (Automatically Switched Optical Network) based multiple optical path protection to ensure high network availability.
- Low latency connectivity suitable for high performance applications
- Networks with latest ROADM/OTN and MPLS-TP technology and 100G based platforms in core and metro networks
- PTCL is the largest provider of domestic leased line services, ensuring maximum reach nationwide (Core/Metro)
- PTCL offers DPLC services that guarantee network uptime as high as 99.9% thus ensuring to meet your business critical needs
- Centralized Network Operation Center (NOC) controls and monitors network performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, non-stop.
- Stringent SLA management
- On-line Trouble Ticketing and O&M support through a dedicated Carrier Services Desk (CSD)